- The mainstream media knows absolutely nothing about who makes what beer.
- The same media didn’t understand why craft brewers were upset over the beer choices, especially Bud Light (see #1).
- Most Americans didn’t care about the beers themselves.
- Some Americans did care about who made the beers.
- Many of the small brewers who made media appearances used it as an opportunity to promote their own breweries as opposed to the community.
- There wasn’t much opposition to the idea of the BEER Summit from the anti-alcohol folks.
- The story was played out as soon as the beer choices were revealed.
- It was a one-note story that didn’t lead to a bigger conversation. Yawn.
If you can see this message, you are likely using an outdated browser to view this website. We highly recommend you update your browser to either Internet Explorer 7 from Microsoft or Firefox, which will enable you to enjoy safer web browsing and allow you to better view the contents of this website. Please contact us for any additional information.